Sunday, March 19, 2017

Week 3






How does your class status influence the decisions you make in your life?

My class status affects the way I shop for clothes and spend money on food. When buying clothes I do have to look at the price of what I am getting, I can’t just buy something that is a brand name like Gucci or Guess. That is something that is too expensive and not affordable for me. MY class also affects things for school such as needing loans because my parents do not have the money to pay out of pocket for college.

What opportunities in your life, if any, may contribute to your future success?


One of the biggest opportunities is being able to go to school and receive an education, and to grow from what I learn. Also, the opportunity to have professors that are teaching something related to what I want to do for a career in the future, helping to get me internships or even job opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. I also have very similar views as you do. I wish I could go out and buy whatever I want but price is something that I must pay attention to. I like how you talked about your education this is something that is very valuable

    ReplyDelete